With the rising popularity of Cannabis and specifically, CBD (cannabidiol), it’s quickly becoming a household name for treating various types of medical conditions. Scientists, researchers, and doctors are becoming more and more comfortable prescribing CBD or cannabis as a safe, natural alternative treatment for patients who need relief.
In this article, we’re going to go over 10 of the most common health conditions people use cannabis and CBD to help experience relief from.We’re also going to provide a variety of products that anyone who is suffering from set medical conditions could use to help ease and relieve symptoms.
If you’re looking for the highest quality cannabis related extracts, visit Crafted Extracts Co to find some of the most potent and purely extracted product on the market.
Let’s jump right in.
1. Cigarette Addiction – In a double blind, placebo-controlled study it was found that users who took CBD to help them quit saw a 40 reduction in their cigarette intake. That is a HUGE reduction compared with almost any other traditional “quit-smoking” method that people partake in to reduce and quit cigarettes.
2. Acne – A study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that Cannabidiol has a significant anti-inflammatory effect on human sebocytes which help with reducing Acne on people’s facial area.
3. Diabetes – Some research suggests that CBD could treat diabetes. Because CBD has such powerful anti-inflammatory properties, it could help improve the body’s metabolism and manage the body’s insulin resistance.
4. Cancer – This is the most promising and exciting discovery of CBD Oil. Visit this site to see a huge list of studies showing efficacy and treatment.
5. Fibromyalgia – In a blind survey conducted by over 1300 Fibromyalgia patients, it was found the CBD is more effective as a medicine to help treat Fibromyalgia over the 3 common medications people use today (Cymbalta, Lyrica, and Savella)
6. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – It’s well known that CBD helps provide relief to those suffering from PTSD. In one study conducted by Chenchen Song of the University of Birmingham found that CBD provides both acute (short term) and long-lasting effects to reduce fear memory. This is a HUGE upside for our military and troops as many of them can use CBD instead of relying on alcohol or other addictive and destructive substances to manage their condition.
7. Schizophrenia – Studies have shown that CBD can help treat various types of psychosis, often experienced by those with Schizophrenia. It’s not sufficiently conclusive to say that it is a cure, however, there is an emerging body of evidence supporting its use to manage symptoms.
8. Crohn’s Disease – This medical condition is a severe form of IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) and results in painful gastrointestinal issues such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stool and severe vomiting. CBD is recognized to be a natural agent to help reduce the uncomfortable and often painful symptoms associated with Chron’s Disease.
9. Multiple Sclerosis – CBD is known to have a variety of positive benefits for those who suffer from MS including the reduction in neuropathic pain, reduction in spasticity, reduction in muscle spasms, reduction in sleep disturbances and much more. Anyone suffering from MS should look into CBD as a viable solution to manage symptoms.
10. Insomnia – Another popular condition that many use both cannabis and CBD for. There are a variety of studies that show CBD and cannabis has a calming, balancing and relaxation promoting effect that allows users to fall asleep easier while experiencing less restlessness and less sleep disturbance.
Here are a variety of Unique CBD Related Products by Crafted Hemp Co that anyone suffering from these medical conditions would want to consider and use. These products use the highest quality purification and extraction process which makes them superior to most other CBD related products you might find in the market.
CBD Daily Skin Re-Energiser – BUY IT HERE
CBD AM/PM Moisturizer – BUY IT HERE
CBD Oral Pain Relief Spray – BUY IT HERE